Looking for Jack Canfield quotes? your wait is over.
Jack Canfield is a Motivational author and success coach who has helped thousands of people to achieve their dreams. Jack is most popular for his book “Chicken Soup for the Soul” of which he sold 500 million copies worldwide as well as he also holds the world record for placing seven books on the bestseller list at once including The Success Principles, Power Of Focus, and The Key to Living The Law of Attraction.
Moreover, Jack Canfield’s speaking abilities and motivational skills are unique through which he able to change the lives of numerous people around the world. Jack Canfield, Himself is an inspiring personality and also featured in The Secret movie as an expert teacher.
I’ve become a big fan of Jack Canfield after reading his book “The Success Principles”. if you’re really passionate about dreams and want to achieve a good result, I would recommend everyone to read this book before heading forward.
Besides, to inspire and motivate you, we bring energetic Quotes by Jack Canfield to achieve great success in life.
40 Energetic Jack Canfield Quotes on success
1. “If you are going to be successful in creating the life of your dreams, you have first had to believe what you want is possible and you are capable of making it happen.” – Jack Canfield
2. “I believe people should live full lives and not settle for anything less.” – Jack Canfield
3. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
4. “For the first ten years after I got out of graduate school, I studied success. I read every book I could get my hands on and took every training I could find, and that allowed me to become an expert in this area. I learned how to create high self-esteem and success in my own life and in the lives of others.” – Jack Canfield
5. “Taking the first step is the difference between actually pursuing your passion and just dreaming about it.” – Jack Canfield
6. “Most everything that you want is just outside your comfort zone.” – Jack Canfield
7. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
8. “It’s a universal principle that you get more of what you think about, talk about, and feel strongly about.” – Jack Canfield
9. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
10. “To achieve major success in life, you must accept 100% responsibility for your life and results. Nothing less will do.” – Jack Canfield
11. “If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you’re already a success.” – Jack Canfield
12. “Self-esteem is a huge piece of my work. You have to believe it’s possible and believe in yourself. Because after you’ve decided what you want, you have to believe it’s possible, and possible for you, not just for other people. Then you need to seek out models, mentors, and coaches.” – Jack Canfield
13. “I worked from 10pm until 1am every night for a year to write the first ‘Chicken Soup For The Soul’ book.” – Jack Canfield
14. “You must take responsibility for removing I can’t from your vocabulary.” – Jack Canfield
15. “Self-esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable.” – Jack Canfield
16. “One of the things that may get in the way of people … is that they’re not in touch with their passion. If you’re passionate about what it is you do, then you’re going to be looking for everything you can to get better at it.” – Jack Canfield
17. “You only have control over three things in your life. The thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the action you take.” – Jack Canfield
18. “I generally find that comparison is the fast track to unhappiness. No one ever compares themselves to someone else and comes out even. Nine times out of ten, we compare ourselves to people who are somehow better than us and end up feeling more inadequate.” – Jack Canfield
19. “Decide what you want, believe you can have it, believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.” – Jack Canfield
20. “The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist, the more likely your success.” – Jack Canfield
21. “One way to kill an opportunity is to avoid taking it.” – Jack Canfield
22. “Remember, you and you alone are responsible for maintaining your energy. Give up blaming, complaining and excuse making, and keep taking action in the direction of your goals – however mundane or lofty they may be.” – Jack Canfield
23. “Super-successf ul people aren’t the most gifted people in their fields. They just work, study and practice more than the competition.” – Jack Canfield
24. “If you get clear on the what, the how will be taken care of.” – Jack Canfield
25. “Sometimes you dance with a partner, and sometimes you dance alone. But the important thing is to keep dancing.” – Jack Canfield
26. “Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us about whether we’re on track or not, whether we’re on course or off course.” – Jack Canfield
27. “When you have inspired thought, you have to trust it and you have to act on it.” – Jack Canfield
28. “Jump, then grow wings on the way down.” – Jack Canfield
29. “There is no right reaction. There is only your reaction.” – Jack Canfield
30. “You only have control over three things in your life-the thoughts you think, the images you visualise, & the actions you take.” – Jack Canfield
31. “Write your goals down in detail and read your list of goals every day.” – Jack Canfield
32. “There are only two words that will always lead you to success. Those words are yes and no. Undoubtedly, you’ve mastered saying yes. So start practicing saying no. Your goals depend on it!” – Jack Canfield
33. “Research now seems to indicate that one hour of inner action is worth seven hours of out-in-the-worl d action. Think about that. You’re working too hard.” – Jack Canfield
34. “You don’t have to get it perfect, you just have to get it going. Babies don’t walk the first time they try, but eventually they get it right.” – Jack Canfield
35. “Decide what you want, believe you can have it, believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.” – Jack Canfield
36. “One individual can begin a movement that turns the tide of history. Martin Luther King in the civil rights movement, Mohandas Gandhi in India, Nelson Mandela in South Africa are examples of people standing up with courage and non-violence to bring about needed changes.” – Jack Canfield
37. “Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty.” – Jack Canfield
38. “If you can tune into your purpose and really align with it, setting goals so that your vision is an expression of that purpose, then life flows much more easily.” – Jack Canfield
39. “If it ain’t fun don’t do it.” – Jack Canfield
40. “Gratitude is the single most important ingredient to living a successful and fulfilled life.” – Jack Canfield
Hope you liked quotes by Jack Canfield, share them with your friends.