Looking for quotes from Munshi Premchand? Your wait is over
Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava was more famous as Munshi Premchand. He is an Indian Originated Writer as well as a novelist who began writing under the name of “Nawab Rai” but later changed it to “Premchand”. Munshi Premchand became more popular in India since he had started writing about Modern Hindustani Literature. He became an inspiration for other writers in India. Furthermore, writers gave him a title called “Upanyas Samrat” (Emperor among Novelists). He published dozens of novels and stories like Mansarovar, Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, etc.
Top 10 Unique Munshi Premchand Quotes to Inspire You
1. “Like timidity, bravery is also contagious.” – Munshi Premchand
2. “Beauty doesn’t need ornaments. Softness can’t bear the weight of ornaments.” – Munshi Premchand
3. “Trust begets trust and untrust begets untrust. It’s natural.” – Munshi Premchand
4. “The first condition of marriage between a man and a woman is that both must belong to each other totally.” – Munshi Premchand
5. “What people think in their heart gets out, no matter how much they try to hide it.” – Munshi Premchand
6. “Trust is the first step to love.” – Munshi Premchand
7. “Wealth and compassion are opposites.” – Munshi Premchand
8. “If someone ensures us two square meals a day, we will sing and pray all our waking hours. If one has to hoe sugarcane all day, devotion to God vanishes like smoke.” – Munshi Premchand
9. “If there were a being in the world whose eyes could look into other people’s hearts, very few men or women would be able to face up to it.” – Munshi Premchand
10. “To be successful in life what you need is education, not literacy and degrees.” – Munshi Premchand
Which are your favorites Munshi Premchand quotes? Share them with your friends.