Sam Cawthorn is a renowned author, motivational speaker, and entrepreneur. Apart from this, he is CEO and founder of Speakers Institute and Speakers Tribe. He had a car accident in 2006 in which he lost his right hand and caused heavy damage to his right legs. The doctor told him that he would never walk again, but instead of giving up, with his will power and self-determination, Sam proved the doctors and critics wrong and he could able to walk in just one year. We bring you Quotes and sayings by Sam Cawthorn to inspire you.
Top 12 Powerful Motivational Quotes by Sam Cawthorn
1. “The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything but they make the most of everything.” – Sam Cawthorn
2. “Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what they have been through.” – Sam Cawthorn
3. “If you have a growth mindset you see those abilities as the starting point from which to expand and develop through effort, perseverance and practice. They represent the start line, not the finish line, and the real finish will depend on individual effort.” – Sam Cawthorn
4. “When life is easy and times are good we don’t see the opportunities because we don’t need to.” – Sam Cawthorn
5. “Crisis moments create opportunity. Problems and crises ignite our greatest creativity and thought leadership as it forces us to focus on things outside the norm.” – Sam Cawthorn
6. “Besides, sometimes laughter really is the best medicine.” – Sam Cawthorn
7. “Too often we worry about how the others react-but it’s YOUR reaction that they monitor.” – Sam Cawthorn
8. “It’s not scared who survive, nor the fearful and worried, but those who most respond to crisis. – Sam Cawthorn
9. “Adversity and challenges can ignite some of the greatest opportunities in your life. Sometimes we need a failure to see the new opportunities that were right in front of us all along.” – Sam Cawthorn
10. “Sometimes severe adversity is simply the universe’s way of telling you that you are on the wrong path and need to make some changes. Crisis is good for you!” – Sam Cawthorn
11. “Change is like the weather: it’s inevitable and in itself is neither good nor bad – it just is.” – Sam Cawthorn
12. “There is no influencing others if you can’t first influence yourself.” – Sam Cawthorn
I hope you enjoyed quotes by Sam Cawthorn. Share these quotes with your friend if you liked them.