Vallabhbhai Patel was an Indian leader, freedom fighter, and Politician who had played a crucial role in the independence of India. He often described as Sardar(chief) and the architect of Modern India.
When he was Deputy Prime Minister of India, he brought the integration of 565 princely states with the Indian Union after independence to create the Republic of India.
Sardar Patel has a huge contribution to the founding of the Republic of India served as the first Home Minister of Independent India after independence. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is popularly known as Ironman of republic India for his ironic strategies leadership.
We bring you powerful quotes by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel to inspire you.
Top 26 Inspirational Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Quotes
1. “Today we must remove distinctions of high and low, rich and poor, caste or creed.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
2. “No distinctions of caste and creed should hamper us. All are the sons and daughters of India. We should all love our country and build our destiny on mutual love and help.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
3. “There is something unique in this soil, which despite many obstacles has always remained the abode of great souls.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
4. “A war based on Satyagraha is always of two kinds. One is the war we wage against injustice and the other we fight against our own weaknesses.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
5. “Even if we lose the wealth of thousands, and our life is sacrificed, we should keep smiling and be cheerful keeping our faith in God and Truth.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
6. “Manpower without Unity is not a strength unless it is harmonized and united properly, then it becomes a spiritual power.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
7. “Happiness and misery are paper balls. Don’t be afraid of death. Join the nationalist forces, be united. Give work to those who are hungry, food to invalids, forget your quarrels.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
8. “It is in my nature to be a friend of the friendless.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
9. “Caste, community will rapidly disappear. We have to speedily forget all these things. Such boundaries hamper our growth.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
10. “Every citizen of India must remember that he is an Indian and he has every right in this country but with certain duties.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
11. “My only desire is that India should be a good producer and no one should be hungry, shedding tears for food in the country.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
12. “By common endeavor we can raise the country to a new greatness, while a lack of unity will expose us to fresh calamities.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
13. “Non-violence has to be observed in thought, word and deed. The measure of our non-violence will be the measure of our success.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
14. “The negligence of a few could easily send a ship to the bottom, but if it has the wholehearted co-operation of all on board it can be safely brought to part.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
15. “It is the prime responsibility of every citizen to feel that his country is free and to defend its freedom is his duty.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
16. “Every Indian should now forget that he is a Rajput, a Sikh or a Jat.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
17. “Take to the path of dharma – the path of truth and justice. Don’t misuse your valour. Remain united. March forward in all humility, but fully awake to the situation you face, demanding your rights and firmness.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
18. “Your goodness is impediment in your way, so let your eyes be red with anger, and try to fight the injustice with a firm hand.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
19. “We have to shed mutual bickering, shed the difference of being high or low, develop a sense of equality and banish untouchability. We have to restore the conditions of Swaraj prevalent prior to British rule. We have to live like children of the same father.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
20. “Little pools of water tend to become stagnant and useless, but if they are joined together to form a big lake the atmosphere is cooled and there is universal benefit.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
21. “The main task before India today is to consolidate herself into a well-knit and united power…” – Vallabhbhai Patel
22. “Satyagraha is not a creed for the weak or the cowardly.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
23. “It is only so long as a man can retain the child in him that life can be free from those dark shadows which leave inevitable furrows on a man92s forehead.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
24. “In a domestic Government unity and co-operation are essential requisites.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
25. “Ours is a non-violent war, It is Dharma YUDDHA.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
26. “One can take the path of revolution but the revolution should not give a shock to the society. There is no place for violence in revolution.” – Vallabhbhai Patel
Which are your favorite Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Quotes? Hope you liked them.